Friday, October 20, 2006

Hello my name is Tre and I have a sports problem

Welcome to Colorado Sports blog. I've alway wanted to "write" about one of my greatest passions, sports. While most of what you'll see posted here will pertain to the various sports teams that call the great state of Colorado home, I'll also be talking about the national and world sports scene when appropriate. I'm a Colorado native that was born bleeding Orange and Blue and seemingly raised at Falcon Stadium (thanks Dad!) and later indoctrinated into the wonderful world of the Silver and Gold of the University of Colorado Golden Buffaloes. Along the way I hope you take the time to get to know my style; it's sometimes precocious, sometimes gregarious, sometimes outrageous but always passionate (not in a soccer hooligan kind of way though). I'm what I like to call an objective homer. Somewhat contradictory you say? Well, yes and no. I understand the flaws of my sports teams and will acknowledge them when needed, but I have also been blessed to follow some of the best sports franchises/programs in the country, at least in my opinion. So sit back, crack a brew and let me attempt to entertain and amuse you.

No comments: